Tensol 70 is a two component acrylic cement that hardens at room temperature, It produces high strength bonds to acrylic sheet and offers excellent weathering resistance.
Tensol 70 is intended for cementing acrylic sheet to itself, but it will bond acrylic sheet to other materials such as wood. Applications include sign making, model making, structural engineering and acrylic sheet repair. Unsupported gaps of up to 1mm can be produced.
Orders must be in by 15:30.
- Standard delivery - £7.95
- Monday - Friday arrive before 10AM - £16.95
- Monday - Friday arrive before 12PM - £21.95
- Saturday arrive before 10AM - £28.95
- Saturday arrive before 12PM - £26.95
The above delivery information only applies to UK mainland excluding the Scottish Highlands for other delivery enquiries please call - 0844 800 7866
We Also Recommend